getting ready

So i have gone through a lot of craziness about Norway. emotionally i mean. excitement. stress. terror. sadness. anxiousness. joy. but for the past month i have been terrified. I am scared to death about leaving my love, Tomas, behind. Fears of feel so so so alone. fears of teachers being annoyed that i don't know Norwegian. Fears that some of the kids are gonna dislike me because i am American. Basically, i am afraid of the first 3 months. But, i am starting to get better. I have been encouraged by many friends that have helped me deal with some of my fears. I think what i really need to do is pray.

I do know people in Norway, and a family right near my school. But i need to pray that the Lord will give me friends there BEFORE i even go there! or kindred spirits that i will be able to befriend easily. especially my room mate!! i really need to pray away these fears and have faith in the LORD that He will help me through it all. I have seriously considered canceling the trip because i am SO SCARED! But fear is not a good reason. I am pretty darn confident that going to Norway is what the LORD wants me to do. Mr. Buttface Satan is trying to scare me away from it!!! man, that means i MUST go! if Satan does not want me to do it, that means GOOD will come out of it.


i need focus and prayer in my life. i need a support group here to prepare me for Norway, but i don't know who to turn to. Please! if you feel like you would be willing to help me prepare spiritually for this trip to Norway, tell me!! cuz i really have no clue who to ask.

FIN!

1 Response to "getting ready"

  1. Shelley Says:

    it sounds like you have perfectly good reasons to be nervous, but im sure anyone in your shoes would be nervous also! but it also sounds like you have the right mind-set with prayer and understanding that the Lord will help you through it all. just keep thinking of all the good that will come from this trip!

Post a Comment